ADVISORY & SUPPORT SERVICES
for Cider & Perry Production
Through his Company, Mitchell F&D Limited, Peter Mitchel also offers a range of confidential, tailor-made bureau services to cider & perry producers, both large and small.
- Bespoke training & consultancy services
- Access to the production facilities at The Orchard Centre at Hartpury, Gloucestershire, UK
Bespoke Training & Consultancy Services
Projects may be carried out on or off a client's site as appropriate, and are available to businesses and individuals throughout the UK and overseas. Assignments can be offered on a one-off, or longer-term basis and may involve one or more of the following aspects:
- Bespoke training - focusing on the specific needs and requirements of a client's business and using flexible and cost effective approaches to suit individual requirements.
- Development and implementation of production and process systems, facilities and resources;
Plant and equipment selection and layout design;
- New Product Development (NPD) work;
- Assistance with business planning, performance monitoring and control and business administration - including the development, implementation and monitoring of performance indicators and KPIs;
- Planning, development, implementation, evaluation and review of Quality Control and Quality Assurance plans and systems;
- Development and implementation of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) plans and systems. Auditing, evaluation and review;
- Development and implementation of documentation and record keeping systems;
- Survey work, feasibility studies and strategic development projects;
- Bid writing, project development and management/co-ordination for physical, process, production, Quality Assurance and Quality Control and business development ventures;
- Research and development projects;
- Process and production improvements - from raw material processing through to packaging and labelling;
Hygiene monitoring and control;
- Assistance with laboratory analytical and microbiological testing;
- Organoleptic assessment and sensory analysis studies - including the use of consumer panels;
Advice on legislative requirements;
- Problem solving, trouble-shooting, investigations and general consultancy;
Carefully selected Associates or partnership organisations (e.g. specialist laboratories) may be involved in some assignment work, if appropriate to individual circumstances.
For a biography of Peter Mitchell, owner of Mitchell F&D Ltd. Please click here.
For further details, please contact us to discuss you requirements -
Tel. 01531 828330