Tutored by Peter Mitchell, this ADVANCED practical-based 'master class’ builds on foundation level training programs and aims to cover, in depth, the following key aspects of cider & perry production:
- Meeting consumer requirements.
- Management of cider & perry production as biotechnology – its microbiology & biochemistry.
- Selection, application & management of production processes & technologies.
- The flavour of cider & perry and sensory evaluation of the products concerned.
- Laboratory analysis, Quality Control & Assurance.
Next available course dates in 2018
|15th -19th & 22nd-26th
|Click here for full details and prices|
Booking this course - please select one of the following 2 options.
- Reserve a place online. An invoice will then be issued for subsequent payment by BACS, card or cheque payment: CLICK HERE (Please Note: Course places can only be confirmed on receipt of payment).
- Download & complete a booking form, and return with your payment (card details or cheque) - CLICK HERE