UK Scheduled Training Courses
This “flag-ship” 5 day programme provides a comprehensive grounding in the main and principles & practices of cider & perry production and orcharding. The course includes key commercial considerations and is suitable for new and existing producers alike.
Tutored by Peter Mitchell, this ADVANCED practical-based ‘MASTER CLASS’ builds on foundation level training programs and aims to cover, in depth, the following key aspects of cider & perry production:
- Meeting consumer requirements.
- Management of cider & perry production as biotechnology – its microbiology & biochemistry.
- Selection, application & management of production processes & technologies.
- The flavour of cider & perry and sensory evaluation of the products concerned.
- Laboratory analysis, Quality Control & Quality Assurance.
The previously very successful individual courses shown below are now all combined into the “Cider & Perry Production – Master Class”
- Cider & Perry – Fruit Processing & Fermentation Control,
- Cider & Perry Blending & Bottling for the Marketplace,
- Cider & Perry – Sensory Analysis & Laboratory Quality Control
Please read the following:
Course Fee Discounts. For these UK-based training courses, early booking discounts and some grant-aid may be available to assist with the payment of course fees. For further information, please see details of each course or telephone Mitchell F&D Limited (01531 828330).
Most of the information is available as downloadable PDF files, which require that your computer has “Adobe Reader” installed.