UK Scheduled Training Courses
This “flag-ship” 5 day programme provides a comprehensive grounding in the main and principles & practices of cider & perry production and orcharding. The course includes key commercial considerations and is suitable for new and existing producers alike.
Tutored by Peter Mitchell, this ADVANCED practical-based ‘MASTER CLASS’ builds on foundation level training programs and aims to cover, in depth, the following key aspects of cider & perry production:
- Meeting consumer requirements.
- Management of cider & perry production as biotechnology – its microbiology & biochemistry.
- Selection, application & management of production processes & technologies.
- The flavour of cider & perry and sensory evaluation of the products concerned.
- Laboratory analysis, Quality Control & Quality Assurance.
The previously very successful individual courses shown below are now all combined into the “Cider & Perry Production – Master Class”
- Cider & Perry – Fruit Processing & Fermentation Control,
- Cider & Perry Blending & Bottling for the Marketplace,
- Cider & Perry – Sensory Analysis & Laboratory Quality Control
This new intensive one-day course is designed to meet the needs of all individuals who are thinking about or planning to establish an orchard …… or who are already involved in growing fruit …… or who are just interested in this subject. The course is suitable for beginners, new businesses and existing growers (large & small-scale) alike.
Please read the following:
Course Fee Discounts. For these UK-based training courses, early booking discounts and some grant-aid may be available to assist with the payment of course fees. For further information, please see details of each course or telephone Mitchell F&D Limited (01531 828330).
Most of the information is available as downloadable PDF files, which require that your computer has “Adobe Reader” installed.